Monday 7 October 2013

Reflection - Day 1

Investigation:

Our task was to choose a company or profession and investigate how databases may be used in that particular field. The Pharmacy I have chosen is called, "Medi Link," which is around my neighborhood.  In this lesson, I have investigated on how to apply databases to this specific area of profession.  I have investigated about pharmacies and what and why they use databases for. I have researched on the Pharmacists and the importance of their towards our society. I investigated on why creating a database for Medi Link will be useful and I have stated the benefits. Overall, I believe that I have progressed well and have used my time efficiently. For next lesson, I will research on what exact details I will put on my databases.

No comments:

Post a Comment