Monday 13 January 2014

Criteria A: Investigation EVALUATION

I have written a general introduction of my pharmacy, Medi Link, such as the pharmacy's location, what is the pharmacists' duty and the importance of accurate information needed for the pharmacists as they are giving assistance health wise. The problem I have described is the amount of data that is required and the current method that is used, which is through paperwork, is inefficient. I have then introduced the idea of how using databases will be more efficient because it is easier to access the data thus it is quicker. Additionally I have mentioned the manager, Jack Harper, who is developed the idea of database and included an official statement for him as well. I then wrote about what is going to be included in the medicine and customer tables. I am happy with my investigation as I have made it detailed and precise as I could. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment